YOU CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN
Only Things to Do:
- Understand Safety on Road
- Make Safe/Defensive Driving your Habit
- Always follow the Principle – See and Be Seen
- Take Care of your Fellow Movers and don’t Overspeed.
- If Non-Vehicular, Move Cautiously. Cross road only through Zebra crossing if it is there, nearby.
- Don’t Drive if Feel Asleep, Fatigue or unwell
- Keep your Vehicle Fit. In case of any fault, get it fixed before driving further.
- Turn direction indicator of your vehicle on, without fail before crossing another direction of vehicle flow. It is a must to have rear mirrors on two wheelers and to use them.
- If from the Authorities, Act and Maintain 3Es i.e. Education, Engineering and Enforcement
I wish YOU to be part of the mission of achieving ultimate goal of Zero Accident.