In continuation to previous post, as I have mentioned that I will share more posts regarding Consequence of Negligence on Road. Present is the 3rd one of the series:
Satirist, comedian Jaspal Bhatti dies in road accident…on 25th October 2012 (Source: PTI and the Hindu Business Line)
- The world famous Indian Satirist and comedian Jaspal Bhatti was died in a road accident near Jalandhar, Punjab (India) on 25th October 2012.
- The car in which the 57 year old actor, director was travelling hit a roadside tree near Shahkot in Nakodar area of the district around 1 AM.
- Bhatti ji was going to Jalandhar from Bhatinda for the promotion of his Punjabi film ‘Power Cut’ which was scheduled to be released the next day.
- Bhatti ji’s son who was driving the car and the film’s heroine were injured in the incident and were rushed to a hospital at Jalandhar.
- Jaspal Bhatti had been traveling during past few days for the promotion of his new film.
Here in this case which had happened in 2012, you can see that a famous and middle aged personality had lost his life, unexpectedly.
The main reason that resulted said incident which had shattered the family members was Travel during Night.
I would like to mention a few of Safe Driving Habits:
- Avoid Travel during Late Night and Very Early Morning Hours
- If unavoidable, drive at speed less than your normal speed
- Be more vigilant during such travel
- YOU must not be distracted while driving in such situation
- If feeling fatigue and need to drive, Take adequate rest before taking up the drive
- If YOU have to travel through two/three wheeler, without giving any 2nd thought, YOU must cancel your long travel during night hours
- Always give priority to Safety over anything else
Practice Safe Driving Habits and remain yourself & keep others SAFE
Hope YOU would have understood the TAKE, I wished to convey through above post.
Published by TowardsZEROAccident
Being Road Safety Propagator, I am putting my best efforts to do all possible to avert road accidents and will continue same ......towards zero accident.
View more posts
4 thoughts on “Consequence of Negligence on Road – Post 3”
Useful information, will try to avoid driving during late and If at all required will restrict on speed
Surely, you’ve got this mantra for safety.
Yes, useful information..
Thanks for sharing..
Thank you, Verma ji. Hope to get more remarks/comments on my other posts.