In continuation to previous post, as I have mentioned that I will share more posts regarding Consequence of Negligence on Road. Present is the 3rd one of the series:
Satirist, comedian Jaspal Bhatti dies in road accident…on 25th October 2012 (Source: PTI and the Hindu Business Line)
- The world famous Indian Satirist and comedian Jaspal Bhatti was died in a road accident near Jalandhar, Punjab (India) on 25th October 2012.
- The car in which the 57 year old actor, director was travelling hit a roadside tree near Shahkot in Nakodar area of the district around 1 AM.
- Bhatti ji was going to Jalandhar from Bhatinda for the promotion of his Punjabi film ‘Power Cut’ which was scheduled to be released the next day.
- Bhatti ji’s son who was driving the car and the film’s heroine were injured in the incident and were rushed to a hospital at Jalandhar.
- Jaspal Bhatti had been traveling during past few days for the promotion of his new film.
Here in this case which had happened in 2012, you can see that a famous and middle aged personality had lost his life, unexpectedly.
The main reason that resulted said incident which had shattered the family members was Travel during Night.
I would like to mention a few of Safe Driving Habits:
- Avoid Travel during Late Night and Very Early Morning Hours
- If unavoidable, drive at speed less than your normal speed
- Be more vigilant during such travel
- YOU must not be distracted while driving in such situation
- If feeling fatigue and need to drive, Take adequate rest before taking up the drive
- If YOU have to travel through two/three wheeler, without giving any 2nd thought, YOU must cancel your long travel during night hours
- Always give priority to Safety over anything else