I have been mentioning some past incidents, only to make you aware so that you can correct your ways of driving / moving outside. It is better now than to cut a sorry figure, later.
YOU must learn from the past road accidents so that no one gets involve in such mishaps and loose his/her life.
Here, in this post, you can see the consequence of negligence on more on one part which had led to the tragic death of a youth aged 26 in September 2017. The incident happened on his birthday and Roka Ceremony of the youth had been finalized within couple of days, from the date of mishap.
The various apparent factors that when combined had shattered the dreams of the family are:
- Time of incident: 10:30 PM
- Location: Sharp curve on wide road of City
- Over speed of the vehicle
- Returning in hurry, on his birthday
- Non-protection by Safety feature of vehicle
- Whenever YOU need to drive your vehicle after daytime, YOU must move at speed lesser than your normal speed, more so when you have to pass through any curved road, road crossing, residential area, school/college, hospital area etc.
- Car manufacturers must clearly mention the safe speeds under various conditions and regularly encouage their customers to follow safe driving practices, as their customer welfare measures.