If all the stakeholders make sincere efforts, the recent mishaps which had happened to many including famous persons Late Mr. Cyrus Mistry and Mr. Rishabh Pant could have been avoided.
We take care of ourselves by giving enough time to go for shopping, entertainment, dine out at eateries, on social media etc. But, many of us try to have speedy drives or use shortcuts through wrong side driving which may prove to be life threatening. Its everybody’s positive approach which matter a lot for safety on road.
You must understand, follow and make following self-discipline your habit:
1. Not to overspeed your vehicle.
2. Not to drive in wrong direction.
3. Wear seat belt / helmet while riding four/two wheeled vehicle respectively.
4. Not to drive after drinking alcoholic beverages.
5. Not to jump red light signal at traffic light points. Give due consideration to road traffic signs.
6. Make sure to keep your vehicle fit.
7. If non-vehicular, to move cautiously following traffic rules.
8. Not to drive if feeling asleep, fatigue.
9. Drive in appropriate lane, taking care of your fellow movers including pedestrians.
If from the Authorities, you need to act and maintain 3Es i.e. Education, Engineering and Enforcement. In addition, Repairing and maintaining good condition of existing roads must be considered of equal importance and be acted upon accordingly.
Seeking your kind cooperation to act positively towards ZERO Accident….VM