- Exceeding Lawful Speed – 61%
- Intake of Alcohol – 5.1%
- Jumping Red Light – 1%
- Driving on Wrong side – 4.7%
- Jumping Lanes – 2.3%
- Overtaking – 7.8%
- Use of Mobile Phones while Driving– 1.8%
- Driving while Asleep / Fatigued or Sick – 1.5%
- Other Improper Actions – 14.8%
YOU are expected to make sincere efforts to zero down each reason, mentioned above.
It is for YOU and YOUR loved ones.
Published by TowardsZEROAccident
Being Road Safety Propagator, I am putting my best efforts to do all possible to avert road accidents and will continue same ......towards zero accident.
View more posts
One thought on “REASONS OF ROAD ACCIDENT DEATHS (INDIA)”